Friday, January 1, 2010

"Great ability develops and reveals itself increasingly with every new assignment."

BREAKFAST


Medium banana
Kashi pumpkin pie bar
This was my first time trying the Kashi bars and I did like it, but most of the reviews I read said this one did tastse like pumpkin pie and to me it wasn't close. I am very picky with my food textures and this was a good medium between crunchy and chewy. Like I said, I do like it, but next time I will be trying a different flavor. 

LUNCH

My Mom made a ton of sauerkraut with kielbasa, smoked sausage, pork, and hot dogs so of course I had to have something. I chose to have smoked sausage of half an Arnold Thin with sauerkraut to top it off. I made veggies my main concern in my simple salad with 1 tbsp. balsamic dressing. My lunches and/or dinners will most likely contain sauerkraut ingredients for the next few days. 
DINNER 
I was basically starving by the time I ate dinner, but yet again I kept it easy. After not getting much sleep and getting up in the morning for work I can't say that I feel like doing much of anything. Tomorrow I will be sleeping waaaaay in. =D Anyway...

1/2 cup oats
1 medium banana
1 small apple
Dollop of yogurt 
Cocoa and cinnamon
Can I eat this everyday for every meal? Haha. 

My bed will be seeing me earlier than usual tonight. *Yawn*





0 comments: