Monday, December 14, 2009

"Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.."

BREAKFAST

French toast:
2 slice Sara Lee whole wheat bread
1/4 cup Egg Beaters
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 packet Splenda

Cinnamon and nutmeg to taste
1/2 medium apple
1 cup 2% milk
Estimated calories: 346

With shopping all day I didn't exactly have time to eat lunch, but I guess it's a good thing considering what I had for dinner tonight!
DINNER
If you know what a Primanti Brother's sandiwich is you know that it is ridiculously good, yet ridiculously bad all at once! Let me explain....
Primanti's sandwich:
2 slices Italian bread
Turkey lunch meat I presume
Provolone cheese
A hand full of fresh cut fries
A nice heap of Amish style cole slaw
1 tall glass of water 

Yes all on one giant sandwich! Normally I wouldn't eat something like this, but it isn't often I go to Primanti's. I ate the entire sandwich! I could have well stopped at half, but the sandwich doesn't travel or re-heat well. Even though I feel like I gained a few punds from one sandwich it was completely worth it. Best sandwich in the world, hands down.

Estimated calories: 775 

Later this evening I had a cup of coffee which may run around 30 calories.

OVER-ALL CALORIC INTAKE: 1,160 

0 comments: