Friday, December 18, 2009

"He who wishes to secure the good of others, has already secured his own."

BREAKFAST

1/3 cup Quacker's oatmeal made with water
1/8 cup Sunmaid golden raisins 
Cinnamon to taste
1 packet Splenda
Estimated calories: 183 

I have the next two days off of work and I am looking to get some things done around the house, especially with my disaster of a room. Usually, I don't let things get so messy...I think this cold weather is bringing me down. Tonight I will be going out to see my boyfriends band Sektor 7 play so it should be a good night. 
 LUNCH/DINNER?
 
Tacos:
2 "8 whole wheat tortillas
1 Morning Star south west veggie burger split 
1/2 slice of yellow American cheese 
Lettuce, onion, tomato 
Estimate calories: 316
DESSERT
 
1 peanut butter and chocolate Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich
Estimated calories: 150 (I think this is a good number of calories for an ice cream sandwich considering I've seen some around 300!)  

In all honesty, I'm not sure I'm really in the mood for dinner dinner. I woke up a bit late and don't want to eat anything to heavy late tonight. If I get hungry I'll probably snack on some wheat thin crackers. 

0 comments: