Saturday, December 12, 2009

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

BRUNCH

Roasted sweet potatoes:
1/2 medium sweet potato cut in wedges, seasoned with no-salt season and ground black pepper
Wrap:
1 "8 whole wheat tortilla

1/2 slice yellow american cheese
Healthy Choice turkey breast lunch meat
1 lettuce leaf
1/2 tbsp. light miracle whip
1 tall glass cranberry flavored water  
Estimated calories: 236

Originally I was going to make sweet potato fries, but this was a shorter process so I went for it instead. Before I go into work this evening I'll probably have a little bit of yogurt and the other half of my banana from yesterday.

"LUNCH"

1 medium apple
3/4 cup Danon Light and Fit vanilla yogurt with 1/8 cup walnuts
Estimated calories: 266

DINNER 
 
Sandwich:
2 slices Sara Lee whole wheat bread 
Healthy choice turkey lunch meat
Mustard
Horse radish sauce
1 cup steamed broccoli and carrots with seasoning
1 tall glass water 
Estimated calories: 257
"DESSERT"
2 Hershey's special dark mini bars
1 Danish cookie
Estimated calories: 128

OVER-ALL CALORIC INTAKE: 887

Tomorrow I finally get to go Christmas shopping for myself. I plan to buy clothes and only clothes because I actually need them. Since June or July I've lost around 23 pounds and went down 4 pants sizes. I have a few things I can wear, but not very much so it will be nice to finally get some things. I'm not looking forward to the holiday crowds though! After shopping I will be going to Matt's house (my boyfriend) to help decorate their tree, which is especially nice because I didn't get to decorate mine this year. I think I'm getting into the holiday spirit. Oh and tomorrow I'm thinking of possibly having french toast for breakfast, it's been too long! If the bananas are ripe enough I may add those on top. I really have a craving for sweets and comfort food this time of the year.

0 comments: