Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"Patience is the companion of wisdom."

BREAKFAST

1/2 cup Quaker's oatmeal made with water
1 medium banana
Cinnamon to taste


I just bought the bananas yesterday and they really weren't as ripe as I like them today, but I figured I'd try it anyway...well, I really didn't like it at all, but I ate it anyway. I learned my lesson. Bananas are perfect to me when they aren't green, but don't have a lot of brown spots yet.

SNACK
(Not pictured)

10 reduced fat Wheat Thins


I had to work later than expected today, luckily I had some crackers in my purse! I was starving by the time I got home though.

LUNCH
(Not pictured)

Tuna wrap:
1 whole wheat tortilla wrap

2 ounces of tuna with celery, onion, and a few walnuts
No salt seasoning to taste
About 3/4 cup Campbell's broccoli potato soup from a few days ago


I was really in a hurry to eat so I chose the quickest thing I could find for lunch, plus I was really hungry by the time I did eat so I wanted to eat as soon as possible. Originally I wasn't going to eat this combination for lunch, but it did the trick.

AFTER LUNCH DESSERT
1 of my homemade mint chocolate chip brownies! 

I was full, but I couldn't help but eat a brownie before I left to do the last minute touches of my Christmas shopping tonight. Yum yum! 

DINNER


1/2 cup Special k Protein Plus cereal
1/2 cup Danon Light and Fit yogurt

Not a very good dinner, but again I was eating at weird times today and wasn't in the mood for anything heavy. I am very exhausted! Work was insanely busy today, I rushed to eat and get out the door. I didn't sit down until around 8:30! I literally ate my lunch standing up today. Haha. All  of my Christmas shopping is finisihed and gifts are wrapped...it's almost Christmas! The number one food item I will be enjoying in a few days on Christmas Eve are my grandma's homemade perogie...my favorite food. =D We only get treated to these once a year now so it's extra special. Hmmm, maybe I need to learn the tricks of the trade to make them on my own?

0 comments: